Show all alerts

Knowledge Base

How can I request a public record?

Any person wishing to inspect or copy public records of the district should make a request in writing on the district's request form, or by letter, fax or email addressed to the public records officer and include the following information:

  • Name of requestor
  • Address of requestor
  • Other contact information, including telephone number and email address
  • Identification of the public records adequate for the public records officer or designee to locate the records
  • The date and time of day of the request

The Public Records Officer of the district is the General Manager, with the contact information below:

Public Records Officer, General Manager

Vera Water and Power

PO Box 630

Spokane Valley, WA 99037

Phone: (509) 924-3800

Fax: (509) 922-3929

Sign up for our newsletter Get updates

View Newsletter Archive