In compliance with Gov. Inslee’s emergency order we have implemented the following for social distancing:
- Our lobby is closed to the public. While our lobby is closed, you can always reach us at 888-774-8272.
- Vera representatives are reporting to the office Mondays through Fridays from 7:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. After 11:30 a.m. and on weekends, our call center is answering our phones.
- Our crews are responding only to essential calls.
- Crew members are not entering individual homes. We will no longer enter a customer’s home to read a meter. For closing reads of an interior meter, take a photo of the meter and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In general, we have suspended new construction.
By taking these measures and reducing these services, our goal is to keep our staff safe and available to respond in the event of an emergency-related outage.
For details about our adjustments, visit Vera’s COVID-19 Response Page.