What if my account is under billed?

If a customer’s account has been under-billed, the customer will have the following options:

  1. Make one payment to the district for the total amount owed because of the under billing; or
  2. Enter into an interest-free contract with the district. The maximum term of the contract would be thirty-six (36) months, and the minimum monthly payment would be $10.00

Related Articles