If you have trouble reading the text in the green box, we have posted it here:
We’ve recently upgraded our system to use a new payment processor. As part of this upgrade, you will need to delete any saved payment method(s) you may have and add a new one. Note that you will also have to re-enroll in autopay if you were previously enrolled using your preferred payment method. Your payment information remains safe and secure through this upgrade.
To re-enter your saved payment method(s):
- From the My Profile tab, first delete your existing payment methods by clicking “Remove” next to the payment method. If this action prompts any pop-ups, click “OK” to proceed to the next step.
- While still on the My Profile tab:
- Click “Add a new payment method”. When replacing a saved payment method, be sure to change the description field of the payment method (ex. “ABC BANK CREDIT CARD”) to a description you have NOT used in the past. Using the same description will cause an error and your payment profile will not be updated appropriately.
- Enter the details for the new payment method you would like to use as usual.
- To re-enroll in autopay, under Options select the box “use this payment method to enroll in Auto Pay.”
- Then click “Add payment method to this customer” to save your new payment method.
- To confirm that you have added a new payment method correctly, go to the My Profile tab and confirm that it is listed in “Your Saved Payment Methods”. If you signed up for auto pay, please confirm that you are still on auto pay as noted under “Your Accounts” section of the My Profile tab.
- If you do not see your newly added payment method, repeat the steps above.